September has arrived and with it, we have a beautiful wedding to share with you. Marta and Sebastian married last September at John the Baptist Church in Raciborz, Poland. Marta described her day as a simple, warm wedding with many of her friends helping to customize her special day.
The warm atmosphere and beautiful wedding day allowed for the perfect, stress free day. Marta says that “Everything went just perfect”. I think you can see from these beautiful pictures how lovely their wedding day really was. With a custom-made gown, Marta was able to describe her vision for the perfect dress. She chose a simple, modest style with a hint of the 1950’s influencing the overall design. Marta says that her day, with the help of her friends, went just as they had wished.
Marta and her husband met in a pub, where he was a bartender and she was a regular visitor. Sebastian proposed to Marta on Valentine’s Day 2016 on the Piast Castle in Cieszyn, Poland.
- Photography by: https://web.facebook.com/timdemskicom/
- Dress: Custom made by https://web.facebook.com/ArtifexToday/
- Corset: Custom made by https://web.facebook.com/CorsetryRomance/
- Underwear, bra: Ewa Michalak https://www.ewa-michalak.pl/
- Hair: Cate and Cut https://web.facebook.com/CateandCut/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Flowers: By Marta’s friend Ewa
- Make up: Joanna Kopiec https://web.facebook.com/JoannaKopiecMUA/?pnref=lhc